- General --
- What is StillOnTrend?
- What clothing brands can I list as a seller? As a buyer, what clothing brands can I expect?
- Buyers --
- How do I sign up as a buyer?
- Do you allow guest checkout?
- Will I be charged any fees for making a purchase?
- What are Delivery options and charges?
- What are Pick-up options?
- What are the different order statuses and what do they meant?
- How do I check my order statuses?
- How do I make a credit/debit card payment?
- Can I cancel my order and get a refund?
- I did not receive my item, what do I do?
- The item condition has significant discrepancies from what was stated in the item description. Am I able to get a refund?
- Sellers --
- How do I sign up as a seller?
- How do I list an item for sale?
- Are there any subscription fees or listing fees on stillontrend?
- Can I denote my items in another currency?
- Why can’t I log in to my seller dashboard?
- How do I edit my item information?
- Can I add a few delivery addresses, delivery options and pick-up locations?
- What is the purchasable button for?
- Why can’t I find the right category for my item?
- How do I keep track of my sales?
- How can I keep track of orders that I receive?
- What do the different order statuses mean?
- How do I receive my Payout/Payment?
- Stripe states that a transfer has been submitted, but I have not received the money in my bank account yet. Why is this so?
- What items are prohibited on stillontrend?
- Why is my product deleted/banned?
Buyers are charged a fixed platform / online payments fee of just £0.9 per order by stillontrend. Unlike other online marketplaces, we do not charge a variable platform fee.
Delivery charges are specified by the seller and are typically at cost e.g. ~£3 for UK 2nd class standard delivery for a small parcel up to 2kg.
1. Paid – after you have successfully make a payment, the marketplace will automatically create an invoice ID and order ID and tag each item order status as paid.
2. Delivered – after the seller has shipped/couriered/delivered the item, he will set the item’s order status to “Delivered”. The marketplace will automatically send an email to inform you that your item is on its way.
2. Ready for pick-up – after the seller has picked and packed, he can change the item’s order status to “Ready for pick-up”. The marketplace will automatically send an email to inform you to pick-up his item at his selected pick-up location.
3. Completed – once you have picked-up his item, seller will set the item’s order status to “Completed”.
4. Refunded – seller will set the item’s order status to “Refunded” when he has made a refund to you.
If you did not receive an item, you need to make a report to the seller by contacting him/her directly. The seller should address your concern and provide updates on the delivery of the item and its tracking information. If you find that the seller’s response is unsatisfactory, stillontrend will step in to mediate. You should always communicate through the admin so that you will be protected by our Terms of Service.
- 2. It is your responsibility as the buyer to pay for the return cost of shipping (and any custom charges where applicable).
As part of the mediation process, the admin will review the chat history, item description, photos of the item provided by both you and the seller, and any other information about the item that you and the seller have provided. You should always communicate through the admin so that you will be protected by our Terms of Service.
It's easy and just takes a few minutes! Simply click on the “BE A SELLER” tab on the top menu bar.
1. Sign up using your Facebook, Google+ account or by email.
2. Fill up your profile details
3. Add a delivery address (your item will be sent to this delivery address when you purchase an item from stillontrend as a buyer)
4. Link with your PayPal or Stripe account (this is the account that you will receive your payments with)
5. Add your delivery options (including postage fee) and/or your preferred pick-up location
6. Click save
Congratulations, you are now a seller on stillontrend and can start uploading your first item!
1. Select "Upload" to add an item that you want to sell. Add details including price, category & subcategory, description, brand and delivery methods for this item. Adding clear images (taken in a well-lit room) and detailed, honest descriptions will make your product more attractive to buyers
2. Be informed immediately when someone has purchased your item
3. Payment made by the buyer, minus the transaction fee to stillontrend, will be transferred to you immediately
4. Fulfill your order within 3 days and update your buyers on the latest status using our order management system
5. Get useful business insights such as your sales history, best-selling item and other analytics to optimise your business
Unlike other online marketplaces with hefty fees, sellers keep up to 95% of order value per sale, including PayPal/Stripe fees.
For each sale made, we charge a platform fee of just 7.5% of order value (which helps keep our platform running), plus an online payment fee by PayPal (2.9% + 30p) or Stripe (1.9% +20p). Buyers pay a platform fee of £0.9 per sale.
This works out to between 90% (£100 order) to 95% (£10 order) of order value paid to you per sale.
You pay nothing if an item is not sold.
The current default currency on stillontrend is GBP, and we do not accept any other currencies at this point in time. Do set up your Paypal/Stripe account in United Kingdom and configure the currency as GBP. If not, you might incur additional charges arising from foreign exchange differences between GBP and the currency in your payments account.
2. Choose the item you want to edit, and click on the sign.
3. You will be redirected to your specific listing’s details page.
4. From there, you may edit any details you would like.
5. Once you are happy with the new details, click on “Save” and your edits will be reflected.
Yes, you can definitely do so. If you add more than one delivery address during the sign up process, you have the choice of selecting your preferred address during the checkout process when you purchase an item from stillontrend as a buyer.
If you add more than one delivery options and/or your pick-up locations, your customer has the choice of selecting their preferred option when purchasing an item from you. You can always add more delivery options or pick-up locations by first navigating to your user settings through you profile’s drop down bar before clicking on the “Delivery methods” tab. Alternatively, you can add new options whenever you are uploading items onto stillontrend.
Note: If adding a new delivery option, don't forget to add the £0.90 buyer platform fee to the amount. e.g. If you want to create a delivery option for £2.00, please specify £2.90.
You are only able to add an item under a particular category or sub-category if it has been created by us. If you can’t find the right category for your items, don’t worry! Simply drop us a line on email@example.com, we will review your request for a new category.
Anytime you have completed a certain action to fulfill the order, you can change the order status by clicking on the drop down bar. In the event that you are fulfilling multiple orders at the same time, you can also mass update the order statuses. Simply check the boxes of the relevant orders and click on the “Change Status” button.
1. Paid – after the buyer has successfully make a payment, an invoice ID and order ID would be automatically created, and each item order status would be tagged as paid.
2. Delivered – after you have shipped/couriered/delivered the item, you can set the item’s order status to “Delivered”. The buyer will then receive an email notification that his item is on its way.
1. Paid – after the buyer has successfully made a payment, an invoice ID and order ID would automatically be created and each item order status would be tagged as paid.
2. Ready for pick-up – after you have picked and packed, you can change the item’s order status to “Ready for pick-up”. The buyer will receive an email notification to remind him to pick-up his item at his selected pick-up location.
3. Completed – once the buyer has picked-up his item, you can set the item’s order status to “Completed”.
4. Refunded – you can set the item’s order status to “Refunded” when you have made a refund to the buyer.
Stripe submits transfers every day, but most banks will only process the transfer on business days. This means that if Stripe sent you money on a holiday or a weekend, you will probably only receive the money in your bank account on the next day that your bank is open. For transfers sent on business days, you should receive the money by the next day. If the transfer was submitted on a business day and you don’t receive the money in your bank account within a couple of days, this probably means that the transfer has failed. Banks take 3-5 business days to inform Stripe about transfers that failed to go through, at which time Stripe will e-mail you about the issue and how to fix it.